I’ve been following some of the stars on Twitter and these are what they’ve got to say about “The Gloved One.”
P. Diddy – Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!
Miley Cyrus – michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings
Ashton Kutcher – I plea to the public to refuse to consume media that does not respect the anonymity of Michaels children.
Perez Hilton – Grieving is not entertainment. That does not need to be public. That adds nothing to the story. I won’t be running any pics. Please follow.
– To the paparazzi and mainstream media, PLEASE give the Jackson family space. Please. We DO NOT need to see pictures or videos of them now!
Dita Von Teese – I’m stunned and sad. I can’t even say anything else becauase I don’t really believe it right now.
Nicky Hilton – Praying for the Jackson family
Kim Kardashian – Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!
Solange Knowles – I honestly don’t think I can handle this right now. Why does it feel like family? My heart is really hurting.
– Thank you Michael Jackson for being my FIRST of many! My mother took me to my FIRST concert, I was only two years old. I fell in love.
– My fifth birthday party was M.J. themed, I insisted.My mother found a lookalike to come sing happy birthday and I KNEW he wasn’t MY Michael
Katy Perry – Oh my God.
Diablo Cody – We just cued up “Wanna Be Starting Something” in the office. What a great song. RIP.
Imogen Heap – Noooooooo!!!! Michael Jackson was my childhood! I loved him. So so so so sad. So nearly saw him live. Just a couple of weeks. crying.
John Mayer – Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ.
– I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.
Sarah Silverman – Did you hear Michael Jackson’s kids are free? That’s not nice. I’m sorry. Ugh, I feel bad for saying that. LOOK A BLUE CAR!
Perez Hilton -@SarahKSilverman I love you, but that’s low!
– This may sound weird but it comes from an honest place. I thank God that Britney is still with us!!! It was very scary with her for a while.
Sarah Silverman – @PerezHilton You’re right. I’m in the writers room. Not in my human being head. Uch. so sad. — wait – you’re brutal to people!
Adam Lambert (therealGlambert) – RIP MJ
Lance Armstrong – Terrible news about Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett. My best to their friends, fans, and families.
Jai Rodriguez – Today we lost two bright stars. Makes me reflect and appreciate those I have around me right now.
Ellen DeGeneres – So sad to hear about Michael Jackson. His music changed our lives. The world has lost an amazing singer and dancer. I will miss him.
John Mayer – All you need is love, love! Love is all you nee(love is all you need!) love is all you nee(love is all you)rocking on studio with MJ love.